News / Old School Gaming
I thought of many different ways to say this but in short -- we have a $1 Sale on most of our products over on DriveThruRPG/RPGNow.com!
We've got sales on...
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible Products
- All 7 Astonishing Races (from Catfolk to Tieflings)
- All 12 Call to Arms equipment books (from Axes & Picks to Tomes of Power)
- All 6 Campaign Kits with mini-campaign settings in one book (including 8-Bit Adventures: Fungal Kingdoms!)
- All 17 CLASSified class books (from Astra base class to Volatile Blade alchemist archtype)
- All 11 Fat Goblin Games Presents (including Starjammer Compatibale races like the new vinyari and rhyans!)
- All 6 Knowledge Checks (including Codes & Cyphers and Last Rites)
- And SO MUCH MORE!!!
5th Edition Fantasy Compatible Products
Our full line of 5th Edition Fantasy books is on sale, including:
- 7 different race books for Kobolds and Kitsune and much more!
- 6 "Expanded Options" that bring new rules options to specific aspects of the game
- And other new options for things like Alchemy, Weapons and Armor, and Ritual Magic!
- And our new Creature Card Catalog cards!
Old School Revival Titles
System Neutral GM Resources
All our GM Journals are on sale too! From the Worldbuilding Journal to the Starlog, you can get numerous resources to help you organize your game for just $1 each!
And So Many Other Things Too!!!
And then there are things like 16 of our vs. M Engine products, from the vs. Ghosts line of RPG and adventures to our vs. Stranger Stuff books where you play as a Kid in the 80's!
Even a lot of The Fattest Goblin's art assets and stock art are only $1!
Its also a good time to pick up our Shadows over Vathak backstock as we'll be rolling out all new products in that line very soon!
Fat Goblin Games has had a productive year, releasing over 200 products in the 366 days of this past year (yay, Leap Year!).
Of those products, around 55 of them (~27.5%) were for various Imprints like Abandoned Arts. Around 80 of them have been (or will be, one or two are scheduled to still drop before Dec 31st, 2016) various forms of Stock Art or similar products (~40%). That leaves at least 65 releases just from Fat Goblin Games proper.
All of those products lead to ~2,700 pages between those 120 books (the 55 Abandoned Arts + 65 Fat Goblin Games), for an average of 22.5 pages per release -- so not all were "small books." Dropping even our massive 840 pages from the Worldbuilding Journal (one of our most popular products this year!), we're at ~1,860 pages or an average of 15.5 pages. Hell, even removing the 450 pages of the Shadows over Vathak Player's Guide (~1,410 pages), we're still hitting 11.75 pages on average.
2016 was also the year of us expanding out beyond the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game & Stock Art, with 15 releases for 5th Edition Fantasy, and 12 releases for the vs. M Engine system (like vs. Ghosts, vs. Moon Men, & vs. Stranger Stuff, with adventures for all of them), and even a few for OSRs and system neutral games.
Possibly one of our proudest achievements though is our official reviving of the R. Talsorian Castle Falkenstein game and setting, with an official endorsement! With two books out the door, and sales improving, we're looking to do full support for Castle Falkenstein with both large and small releases coming in 2017 (read all about that here).
This is all to say that while 2016 was a remarkable year for Fat Goblin Games, "you ain't seen nothing yet."
Expect to see a lot more from us going into 2017, as we both support our existing lines and systems and expand out into releasing all new ones!
Thank you for all you've done for us, it's what keeps us doing this for you!