A few quick updates -- Fat Goblin Games is in TWO different Bundles right now, a Bundle of Holding (Worldbuilder's Toolkit +4) in support of Doctor's without Borders, and a Bundle on DriveThruRPG through Fainting Goat Games in support of the Southern Poverty Law Center.
Also, I got in my own copy of vs. Moon Men (see image below with vs. Ghosts and the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook for scale), and I will be ordering my hardcopy of the Shadows over Vathak: Player's Guide shortly!
WORLDBUILDER'S TOOLKIT +4
Fat Goblin Games is pleased to be a part of the Worldbuilder's Toolkit +4 at the Bundle of Holding! Gamemaster! The Master Planners return with the all-new Worldbuilder's Toolkit +4, our fourth annual collection of gamemastering ebooks and play aids to help you run tabletop roleplaying game sessions. This bargain-priced offer includes;
For just US$9.95 you get all seven titles in our Starter Collection (retail value $53) as DRM-free .PDF ebooks:
- Kobold Guide to Combat (Kobold Press, retail price $10): Nearly 20 master designers give tips for creating great conflicts.
- Design for Writers and Roleplayers (Dancing Lights Press, retail $7 each, total retail $35): Five full-length treatises by Berin Kinsman on NPCs, alignment, setting design, story structure, and group dynamics -- Building Characters, Group Dynamics, Setting Design, Story Structure, and Understanding Alignment.
- Fat Dragon Ultimate Dice Tower (retail $8): Print, cut, fold, and assemble this full-color papercraft tower from Fat Dragon Games.
And if you pay more than the threshold price of $21.03, you'll level up and also get our entire Bonus Collection of eight more titles (retail value $59):
- Kobold Guide to Magic (Kobold Press, retail $15): Another star-studded collection of essays that make magic mysterious once more.
- Focal Point (Engine Publishing, retail $12): The seasoned gamemasters from Gnome Stew detail ways to make your gaming sessions extraordinary.
- Fat Dragon Ultimate GM Screen 2 (retail $12): An impressive full-color print-and-assemble papercraft gamemaster screen with dice towers, shelves for miniatures, and other features.
- How to Run Fast & Exciting Combats (Roleplaying Tips Publishing, retail $20): Johnn Four of RoleplayingTips.com shows you, in detail, exactly how to GM fights in half the time with double the excitement. Includes three bonus titles: The Legendary Combat Swipes Book, 3 Easy Ways to Add More Story to Combat, and Top 10 Reasons Why Your Combats Are Slow.
Southern Poverty Law Center Donation Bundle
The SPLC is dedicated to fighting hate and bigotry and to seeking justice for the most vulnerable members of our society. Using litigation, education, and other forms of advocacy, the SPLC works toward the day when the ideals of equal justice and equal opportunity will be a reality.
Shadows over Vathak: Player's Guide to Vathak (NOW IN PRINT)
Shadows over Vathak blends the Otherworldly, Cosmic Horror themes of New England's Lovecraft, the Macabre Mysteries of Poe, and the sensibilities of Victorian, Gothic Horror Adventure into an original fantasy setting for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
- A thorough introduction to the world of Vathak, a land and people struggling against ancient evils.
- Suggestions and setting-specific mechanics to help you create and play characters in a horror game.
- Rules and options for the 9 playable races of Vathak, from the tribal bhriota, to twisted cambions, ghostly hauntlings, and much more!
- Complete write-ups for 4 new classes of Vathak, with at least 2 archetypes for each of the 36 core and base classes, including the occult classes.
- Detailed rules for crafting firearms and 50 feats to help you make your characters unique and suited for the horrors of Vathak.
- A rich selection of weapons and armor, new and old, with options for tools, alchemy, vehicles, and other gear needed to survive Vathak.
- An entire chapter expanding on both early and advanced firearms for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, the only thing keeping the horrors at bay!
- A rich discussion of each of the major religions of Vathak, from the Church of the One True God, to the romni Court of Signs, and the cults and secret societies of the Old Ones!
- Topped off with a discussion of magic in Vathak, with new options for divine casters, and a vast set of spells perfect for Vathak.
The softcover print version comes with the same style cover as show on the product page. The hardcover version comes with a white leather cover with ornate metal clasps and corners, and a large stylized Judgement (the holy symbol of the Church of the One True God) across the cover. The hardcover version is exclusive to this store!