Abandoned Arts Presents...
Feats of Sin
This installment of the More Feats! product line introduces a new kind of feat to your Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: the sin feat. Sin feats are designed to represent a character’s vices and moral failings, though they are by no means restricted to evil or non-good characters. Though a few sin feats are supernatural in nature, and some even grant bonuses of the profane type, characters of any faith or alignment may wrestle with sinful vices – grappling with and overcoming such a moral complication often serves to highlight a character’s heroism.
This compilation brings together all of the Feats of Sin, showcasting the seven books with their original artwork by Rick Hershey. These books include Feats of Lust, Feats of Envy, Feats of Pride, Feats of Gluttony, Feats of Greed, Feats of Wrath, and Feats of Sloth.C26
Featuring feats like:
- Acquisitive - Appraise as a move action, and over a short distance.
- Boundless Pride - Take 6d6 nonlethal damage to re-roll a failed save.
- Expressions of Lust - Describe an erotic torment that keeps listeners from sleeping restfully.
- Envious Spell - Gain temporary hit points when you counter an altered spell with itself.
- Hibernate - Enter a state of suspended animation.
- Lazy Leadership - Grant a cohort or follower your actions instead of taking them yourself!
and many, many more sinful feats!